Annapurna Circuit Trek
The adventure of a lifetime, a journey for those whose dreams for high mountains. Miles from city crowd, convenience, and daily comforts. The Annapurna Circuit is one of the most popular treks in Nepal. On this route, the scenery and culture dramatically change from subtropical forests, rice paddy, and the world’s deepest river gorge to ice flows, a high mountain pass, arid cliffs, and high mountain views.
Passing through Manang village, the trek starts with views the Manaslu range, Tibetan-like Buddhist villages, and pine woodlands, through the Marshyangdi Valley.
Heading towards the high Thorong La Pass, a host of mountains come into view, including the Annapurna Massif range, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, and Tilicho Peak.
The trail continues over the pass to enter Mustang and the Hindu pilgrimage town of Muktinath and on down the Kali Gandaki Valley, past the unique and interesting village of Marpha with its small monastery, narrow cobbled streets, and apple orchards, on to the hot springs at Tatopani
- Distance – 160-230 km
- Starting point – Besisahar 760 meters
- Finishing point – Tatupani
- Highest point – Thorung La pass (5416m)
- Total elevation gain – 11685 meters
- Accommodation – guesthouses
Arrival in Kathmandu-Transfer to Hotel
Sightseeing, preparation, assignment and briefing
Drive to Bhulbhule via Dumre and Besisahar
Commence trek Bhulbhule to Shange (1136m)
Trek from Shange to Tal (1710m)
Terk from Tal to Bagarchhap (2160m)
Bagarchhap to Chame (2630m)
Trek from Chame to Pisang (3300m)
Trek from Pisang to Manang (3500m)
Acclimatization day at Manang
Trek from Manang to Ledar (4250m)
Trek from Ledar to Phedi or High camp (4600m)
Trek from Phedi or High Camp to Muktinath (3710m)
Trek from Muktinath to Tukuche (2600m)
Trek from Tukuche to Ghasa (2100m)
Trek from Ghasa to Tatopani (1200m)
Trek from Tatopani to Ghorepani (2850)
Explore Poonhill and Trek to Tikhedhunga (1495m)
Trek from Tikhedhunga to Nayapul and Drive to Pokhara
Tourist Bus Journey from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Best Season: pre-monsoon (February, March, April and May) and post monsoon (late September, October, November and December)
What is Included
- Airport pick-up and drop-off service
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System)
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter
- Accommodation during the trekking
- Thamel Park Hotel or similar hotel in Kathmandu
- Sleeping bags
- Trekking sticks
- Insurance and equipment for the trekking staff
- First aid kit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program in a typical Traditional Nepali restaurant
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel Insurance Company
What is Excluded
- Personal expenses
- Nepal Visa fee
- Lunch, dinner, bottle water, drinks, beverages, hot shower
- Extra accommodation in Kathmandu
- Tips for the guide and porter
Price : 1450$ Per Person
- No refund/changes within 8 days prior to the departure date based on the tour operator’s timezone.
- 9-17 days prior to the departure date – 50.00% Refund
- 18-26 days prior to the departure date – 75.00% Refund
- 27 days or more prior to the departure date – 100.00% Refund
- We believe in good service. Guests satisfaction is our motto. Guests can choose their departure dates by themselves.
- Depending on your arrival time, your hotel room may not be available until the afternoon. Most hotels allow check-in between 1:00pm-3:00pm, however some charge a fee for early check-in. Please check at the hotel desk to see if you may store your luggage at the hotel if you wish to explore the city on your own before check-in.
This tour/activity is overseen by a select local operator in the region. Upon booking your tour or activity and after receiving confirmation, you will be issued an e-ticket detailing the local operator’s name and contact information. If you require assistance finding a specific tour, please contact us for more information.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.