5-Day Private Poon Hill & Ghandruk Trekking Tour
Get into the Annapurnas of Nepal on this five day mini trek to Poon Hill and Ghandruk. This is a private tour, so it will be just you and your group, with no need to share with a large tour group. Meals, accommodation, transport, and all fees are taken care of, so you just need to trek, enjoy the views, and breathe fresh mountain air.
- Private transportation
- Accommodation in guest houses
- Pre-Trekking-Meeting with your guide day before the trekking starts
- Professional, English speaking guide and all his insurances and expenses
- Trekking permits and TIMS cards
- First aid kit
- Entry/Admission – Poon Hill
What’s not included
- Beverages during the trekking
- A service of a porter. Can be added at a rate of $20 per day.
- Travel and rescue insurance for the guests
- Tips for guide and porter
- Personal expenses such us: snacks, WIFI, battery charge, laundry, etc.
- Accommodation in Pokhara
Departure and return
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The price includes pick-up from a hotel in the area of Pokhara-Lakeside, the tourist district of Pokhara. Pick-up from hotels outside Pokhara-Lakeside may require an additional fee. Please contact us for more information.
- Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.