Muktinath Pilgrimage Trek
Muktinath Pilgrimage trek is a Muktichhetra or salvation region. It is important for all human being from all religions from the respective of cultural and architecture view. In Nepali language, ammonite is called Shaligram, one of the representations of Lord Bishnu. Buddhist people believe Guru Rimpoche or Padmasambhava, the scholar who founded Buddhism in Tibet in 8th century and did hard meditation in Muktinath.
Highlights of Muktinath Trek
• A pagoda style Muktinath Temple with many other temples and Gompas:In Muktinath pilgrim could visit the beautiful pagoda style temple know as Muktinath temple and belongs with the god Bishnu.God Bishnu Liberated from here with his meditation.So people started to say Muktinath kheshtra or salvation region.This is very important religious spot for the both Hindu and Buddhist people and we can get there many monastries too.
• There are 108 spouts with continue running water. 108 is the best number for all Hindu and Buddhist.There are many gods and goddess with there different incarnation and representation. So people build 108 spouts on the name of the 108 important devotees.
• Dhola Mebar Gompa with eternal burning natural flame, known as goddess Jwala Mai: Just few minutes walk from Muktinath temple there are many eternal burning flames are said to be goddess Jwala Mai.
• Shaligrams : Shaligram is considered to be the representation of the lord Bisnu and we can get them in Kaligandaki river.
• Beautiful views of the Annapurna mountain range, Dhoaulagiri and Nilgiri Himal and Dhyampus Peak
• Beautiful apple and apricot garden
01 Day: Arrival at the airport and drop off at hotel
02 Day: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley and trip preparation
03 Day: Drive to Pokhara
04: Drive to Tatopani (hotwater spring)
05 Day: Drive to Muktinath Temple
06 Day: Visit Muktinath Temple in the morning and drive back to Pokhara
07 Day: Drive back to Kathmandu
08 Day: Drop off at the airport and fly back home
What is Included
- Airport pick-up and drop-off service
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System)
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter
- Accommodation during the trekking
- Thamel Park Hotel or similar hotel in Kathmandu
- Sleeping bags
- Trekking sticks
- Insurance and equipment for the trekking staff
- First aid kit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program in a typical Traditional Nepali restaurant
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel Insurance Company
What is Excluded
- Personal expenses
- Nepal Visa fee
- Lunch, dinner, bottle water, drinks, beverages, hot shower
- Extra accommodation in Kathmandu
- Tips for the guide and porter