- It is world’s longest and highest zipping event
- It gives you sense of free feel
- Enjoy various mountains and lakes from sky
Zip flyer in Nepal is one of the most attractive adventure activities which has become the most attractive sport in Nepal which is centered in Pokhara which was established in the year 2012. Pokhara is the most visited place in Nepal which includes both naturally as well as artistically acclaimed places. This sport in Pokhara starts from Sarangkot (1625m) and ends at Hemja (960m). It is the longest and highest zip flyer route with the length of 1860m after the one in Alaska with the length of 1600m. It is comfortable and uses durable, strong, and authenticated technologies i.e. it is installed by establishing the world-class standard.
Are you adventure Lover? Are you ready to accept challenges? Do you have enough courage to beat your untold doubt? Yes, you do! Once you experience Zip flyer in Nepal, you will prove yourself that you are the one who is fit for the survival. Zip flyer is the youngest adventure event in the country. It is also safest mode of adventure.
- Place: Pokhara
- Starting Point: Sarangkot (1625m)
- Ending Point: Hemmja (960m)
- Length: 1860m
- Speed: 140 km per hour
- Ride time: 2 minutes
- View: Annapurna Mountain Range, Dhaulagiri Range, Fishtail, Lamjung Himal range, and beautiful Pokhara Valley
- Age criteria: Above 13 years and below 60 years
- Health criteria: People with no heart disease, vertigo, and altitude sickness